Select Reports from the left-hand side menu.
NOTE: All reports can be downloaded, as a PDF or EXCEL/CSV format.
All reports have flexible date parameters - select the date range from the bottom of the left hand side menu.
- Guest Parking Usage by Vehicle - This report will tell you how long any guest vehicle has been parked/registered with Virtual Attendant. The report will also tell you how many violations a vehicle has had and if it has been banned.
- Guest Parking Usage by Apartment - This report will tell you how long any specific apartment/residence has had a guest vehicle that has been parked/registered with Virtual Attendant. The report will also tell you how many violations a vehicle associated with a particular apartment/residence has had and if any vehicles have been banned.
- Guest Parking Passcodes - This report will display the list of current Passcode assigned to each apartment/residence.
- Guest Parking Details - This report displays, by vehicle license plate number, when Guest Parking was used and which apartment the time was allocated to. The report will also display any notes associated with the vehicle and who made the note(s).
- Blocked From Registering Guest Parking - This report displays the vehicles banned from using Guest Parking/Virtual Attendant and the reason for the ban.
- Violation Details - This report displays violations by vehicle license plate and includes details about who recorded the violation, when it occurred, what the violation was and any photos of the violation.
- Printed Passes - This report displays a list of Printed Passes and all of the detail input when creating the Printed Passes.
- Assigned Permits - This report displays a list of Smart Decals or Special Permit and all of the detail input when creating the Printed Passes.
- Assigned Spaces - This report displays a list of the assigned spaces for your community and which ones have been assigned and to whom.
- First Assigned - This report displays the Smart Decals and when they were assigned.
Don't forget - you can change how the information in any of the reports is viewed by downloading the data to EXCEL and re-sorting the categories in whatever view you choose.