How do I issue a violation?
- Select Lookup from the left hand side menu.
- Enter the license plate number for the vehicle violating the parking rules. If a vehicle does not have a license plate the license plate field placeholder should be VIN + xxxx (the last four digits of the vehicle's VIN number). NOTE: Some communities use the last five digits of the vehicle's VIN number.
- Select Record Violation from the right hand side menu and enter the appropriate details - don’t forget to take photos and enter the Parking Boss Warning violation sticker number! Any notes entered here will be read by the violator if they look-up the details attached to the violation. If you are not using Parking Boss Warning stickers and would like to contact us - email@example.com.
- Any vehicle issued a violation with the Parking Boss Warning sticker will be able to view the violation details input by the user who issued the violation, including the photos and notes.
- Even if you do not utilize the Parking Boss Warning stickers you can still record a violation - just leave that field blank.
NOTE: Parking Boss Violation stickers and tow company stickers are most easily removed with rubbing alcohol or Goo Gone brand remover.