This option allows you to set future date(s) for automatically closing and reopening an individual amenity.
- Click on the Amenities tab in the main menu
- Click on the blue Edit button below the amenity photo that you'd like to set the closure on
- Under Special Closures, set the closure starting day/time and ending day/time (anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 weeks).
- Click SCHEDULE CLOSURE to add the special closure.
- If you ever want to cancel the special closure, click on the X on the top, right-hand corner of the closure. Then click on REMOVE CLOSURES below to remove the closure.
That’s it! Now the amenity schedule will reflect the closure time and there's no need to remember to go back and reopen it.
NOTE: Scheduled closures will only apply to new passes. Any existing passes will remain active until canceled. You can cancel those passes in the Pass Log.